On The Patapsco
Nestled in a protected cove at the mouth of the Patapsco River, Atlantic Marina Resort offers easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and historic Rock Hall.
Atlantic Marina Resort has everything you need for unforgettable boating adventures on the Chesapeake Bay – from a full service marina with quality dockage options to readily available provisions and supplies – complemented by a host of amenities, activities and a welcoming staff.
It’s your boat, so choose your favorite store-and-launch method.
- Wet Slip With 55 wet slips, your boat is ready to go anytime!
- High and Dry When you choose High and Dry or cradle storage (for boats up to 35 feet), you pay a yearly fee, with NO EXTRA CHARGE to launch your boat or remove it from the water.
Relax at the resort’s private, white sand beach or re-energize in the NEW pool or dine alfresco in our beautiful picnic areas. If you want to use the facilities for a corporate of family event… no problem. Get venue rental information.
Atlantic Marina Resort is a Certified Maryland Clean Marina
2010 Knollview Dr
Pasadena, MD 21122
Alex Hazel, General Manager or call 410.437.6926
Hours of Operation
9AM – 5PM, seven days a week
For details and slip availability Contact Us
- From Route 100 East
- Left onto Magothy Bridge Road
- Right onto Fort Smallwood Road
- Right onto Bayside Beach Road
- Left onto Alpine Beach Road
- Follow to the end
- Latitude – 39º 08’ 46.06“N
- Longitude – 76º 27’ 29.49“W